ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > SuperChan
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Surprise...

Posted 02-19-08 at 02:23 PM by SuperChan
Well my morning just became a whole lot more eventful. My brother may be deploying as soon as tomorrow. He just got back from a 1 year deployment to Iraq in May. AHHHHH, I can't get my mind off of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	us3.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	4  
Facebook Twitter Submit "Surprise..." to Digg Submit "Surprise..." to del.icio.us Submit "Surprise..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Surprise..." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1348 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    I am sorry . . .
  2. Old
    Thank you for your response. It was very scary, I have been so busy since that last post, I haven't been able to post another blog.

Luckily, he didn't end up deploying. He is with the best ARMY Chemical company in the country. James has been on ready orders since he came back from Iraq in May. When they called him, last week, they did not tell him where to or for what, so we were all in the dark. About a week later they finally called him and said nevermind, "it was for the satillite fuel, but it won't be entering, you are cleared from deployment, but still on ready orders."

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks