ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Need Immediately – On-Line Hacker

Posted 02-14-08 at 06:17 AM by meadd823
I am in need of an experienced account hacker I am willing to pay top dollar for the individual who can open newly up-dated bank account, credit card account and mortgage payment web site. Customer willing to sign whiteness legal document giving permission to open my accounts by what ever means possible.

Please response with references, criminal history in cyber hacking a plus –

Please call 555-dam- laws.

This...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

My Hubby- The Kitten Rescue Ranger

Posted 04-28-08 at 05:09 AM by meadd823

~All images can be clicked to enlarge~

Gary rescued a couple of babies from a business associate. This "person" locked his cat eating mutt in a pallet yard with a momma cat and her kittens -the dog killed all be the two we have. At first the guy was going to keep one of them but with much shrieking from me on the other end of the phone we were able...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average.

The Pillow Method

Posted 05-02-08 at 11:20 AM by Grafter
I was introduced to this communication tool during an Interpersonal Communications course I attended at my University. The Pillow Method was reportedly developed by a group of Japanese school children and first reported by writer Paul Reps in the book Square Sun, Square Moon published in 1967. Its purpose is to help boost empathy or find merit in another’s position. The name comes from the analogy that a pillow has four sides and a middle, just like all problems. By working though each side of the...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PillowArt.jpg
Views:	2911
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	8  
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Need doctor in Fort Worth or HEB Texas area

Posted 06-17-08 at 11:02 PM by beebscookie
If anyone can tell me of a Doctor in the area that treats Adult ADD, I need to change Doctors. Current Dr. is too far and a half day event monthly Thank you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

focalin makes my head feel like its being pushed through a vise why

Posted 12-19-08 at 02:41 PM by Dolfun2003
I took a Foclin about an hour ago and like I feel when I snort or smoke speed I am of higher energy . I also feel a qweezy like an un-comfortable push to focus. I am typing faster with less errors and multi tasking by finishing house work, dog wash, and psych for Ann.
Now its 30 minutes since i started this and my head is feeling squeezed. Maybe the dose is too great since I have been off them awhile. I'll try eating food. I am also sweating out my arm pit glands. but very clear in...
Posted in Uncategorized