ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > The Inattentive Witch
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Urgent Request for thoughts and prayers

Posted 02-20-09 at 03:10 PM by RedHairedWitch
A family member visiting and taking care of moms dogs let her dog in with the 6 week old collie puppies and he killed one and injured another. Momma dog (athena) was also slightly injured defending her babes. Please please any healing energy and prayers to ease the dead babes journey into the afterlife would be very apreciated right now.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Urgent Request for thoughts and prayers" to Digg Submit "Urgent Request for thoughts and prayers" to del.icio.us Submit "Urgent Request for thoughts and prayers" to StumbleUpon Submit "Urgent Request for thoughts and prayers" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2427 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    oh no! :-(

If you want to talk i'm here for ya...
  2. Old
    Thank you Phan.

Update: The injured puppy had a broken neck, so he had to be put down. I just got back from burying them and am going to go lay down for a nap. Mom is dealing with my aunt and her dog.
  3. Old
    Oh witchy, I am so sorry to hear about this. How sad. I send all the healing energy I can.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks