ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > anonone
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

ADD specific stuff Relating specifically to ADD stuff.
Old

Guide to Adderall based on experience

Posted 11-02-08 at 05:27 PM by anonone
This blog will contain excripts from a guide that I'm going to piece together that will benefit people who are ADD and using stimulants. This post will containt the highlights of the guide that I probably would never bother to read myself. I'll be posting the excripts as I come up with them, although I may copy and paste some good ones from the guide that I've already somewhat rough drafted.

Comments are welcome if you have any and I will apreciate any criticisms you may have,...
Contributor
Old

What made reading so hard for me growing up and now (that I can tell)

Posted 10-07-08 at 11:14 PM by anonone
(If you're eager to try out some excercizes I've come up with, skip to the 4th or 5th post down)

(I gotta say this somewhere so I'm goona say it here: Take my grammar advice with a grain of salt; search online for credible looking pages.
Note that I've left some things out, when defining grammar mechanics.)

Quick Tips for reading better:

=================== (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57407 for more descriptions of my...
Contributor