ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > eqdancer
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Lessons Learned.. or not.

Posted 04-27-10 at 10:38 PM by eqdancer
Last week I just about had a mental breakdown because of extreme exhaustion combined with homework issues leading to some of the worst anxiety I have ever had. And you would think that this episode would have taught me something, but no, I don't think I've learned a single thing from it. I'm still tired all the time and I still have a ridiculous amount of things to get done in a ridiculously short period of time. No lessons learned here.

And my excuses? Because, of course, there are always excuses! I work so much I don't much time for other things, but I have to cause I'm broke, I'm so broke I'm constantly having to budget my money, planning and preparation for going to get my horse next weekend, and preparing for my summer roommate to move it. Those are the excuses du jour. And now? I'm writing this and cuddling the cat instead of doing my homework. I seriously think I may be allergic to homework......
Facebook Twitter Submit "Lessons Learned.. or not." to Digg Submit "Lessons Learned.. or not." to del.icio.us Submit "Lessons Learned.. or not." to StumbleUpon Submit "Lessons Learned.. or not." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1182 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks