ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Juliak
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

RIME and HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!!

Posted 01-20-09 at 07:40 PM by Juliak
first of all...
HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!! HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!! HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!! HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!! HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!! HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!! HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!! HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!!

lets see...
i went skiing this weekend and i skied a trail called "rime." right next to it was a trail called "reason" and i thought 2 things:
1) where did the saying "rhyme and reason" come from??
2) "rime" is an AWESOME WORD!!

so, today's word of the day is... RIME!!
RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME RIME
so... yeah. we watched the inauguration n school today. all 200 of us students plus all of the techers went to the gym and watched the ceremony. it was AWESOME!! something i didn't know was that Bush's term ended at noon. but Obama wasn't made president till a couple of minuets later. so, Biden was actually president for a couple of minuets, which is kinda cool and kinda funny.
im too lazy to do a lessons of today, so im not going to do them.

so, lastly,
HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!!HAPPYOBAMADAY!!! HAPPYOBAMADAY!!!
Facebook Twitter Submit "RIME and HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!!" to Digg Submit "RIME and HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "RIME and HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "RIME and HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6981 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Your like me: havent been in here in a long time.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks