ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > musings, etc.
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

I've never had a blog, only journals. Those are pretty serious records of my illness/meds/cycling, etc.

So this might be fun and different.
Rate this Entry

sub title

Posted 08-31-08 at 02:11 PM by EYEFORGOT
I think "ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate" is much too formal. It certainly is true, but dull. I can't change it though, it seems that little treat has ended. And I think I have a clue as to why.

But I can waste time coming up with titles and perks, now can't I.

Batter Dipped, Deep Fried ADDvocate
Can't remember diddly ADDvocate
Lazy but Lovable ADDvocate
(aww now that' sweet)

Facebook Twitter Submit "sub title" to Digg Submit "sub title" to del.icio.us Submit "sub title" to StumbleUpon Submit "sub title" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3838 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    oh goody...we can have a cutom title after 2000 posts, just make the request to the administrator.

So now what do I really want? Anyone remember what I had when I was a moderator?

Boomerang ADDvocate
    Moon Bouncing ADDvocate
    ??
  2. Old
    "can't remember diddly ADDvocate"

is the first choice. I stand by all who are forgetful, all who are ADD and though can't complete a sentence are just as smart and creative if not more so...what was I saying?

Let's see if it works out.

And maybe after this I'll have more to talk about then vain things like User Titles.
  3. Old
    Quote:
    Anyone remember what I had when I was a moderator?
    I remember . . . You were the

Marconi & cheese moderator !

I don't have a working memory I have a wtf memory - I never know wtf I am going to remember - my memory leaps like a frog never knowing where it is going to land.

Your title I remember now what in the frog did I do with that cup of coffee???? Did I make coffee today or was that yesterday morning ????

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks