ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > musings, etc.
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

I've never had a blog, only journals. Those are pretty serious records of my illness/meds/cycling, etc.

So this might be fun and different.
Rate this Entry

Huge Compliment

Posted 11-24-08 at 06:48 PM by EYEFORGOT
I'm still giddy about this...I was shocked, honored and thrilled.

A very talented, experienced, gentleman in our theater loved what I had done as a Director and my performance this past summer. He has written a show and wants me to be involved.

I thought he'd ask for help with props. Instead, he asked me to either direct it, or be in it.

I won't get a swelled head about this. I'm just thrilled that I would receive such a huge compliment, that he would trust me with his "baby". It will take a little while for it to be produced, but I'm looking forward to it already.

The current show needs props. So it's off I hunt for the best deals and best fit.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Huge Compliment" to Digg Submit "Huge Compliment" to del.icio.us Submit "Huge Compliment" to StumbleUpon Submit "Huge Compliment" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4324 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Congratulations! That is a wonderful compliment and a testament to your expertise. Enjoy the happy feeling.
  2. Old
    It is wonderful to hear that youve been noticed for your acheivements Go girl !!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks