ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

I've never had a blog, only journals. Those are pretty serious records of my illness/meds/cycling, etc.

So this might be fun and different.
Old

Huge Compliment

Posted 11-24-08 at 06:48 PM by EYEFORGOT (musings, etc.)
I'm still giddy about this...I was shocked, honored and thrilled.

A very talented, experienced, gentleman in our theater loved what I had done as a Director and my performance this past summer. He has written a show and wants me to be involved.

I thought he'd ask for help with props. Instead, he asked me to either direct it, or be in it.

I won't get a swelled head about this. I'm just thrilled that I would receive such a huge compliment, that he would...
can't remember diddly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

old reliable

Posted 11-02-08 at 01:36 AM by EYEFORGOT (musings, etc.)
It seems my friend and I have gotten a reputation...we'll always show up to help with a play. I am technically taking "a show off" and not spending all night in tech week and every performance backstage. But I've managed to (willingly) get roped into painting and ushering a couple of nights.

Meanwhile, my therapist gave me some "homework", very healthy, potentially very healing, homework...and I was too busy to take care of it. Take care of me. It's something...
can't remember diddly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A show off...

Posted 10-24-08 at 12:47 PM by EYEFORGOT (musings, etc.)
I'm depressed.

I know I needed to for my family's sake, but I think I'm getting cabin fever. I need to go paint something, or shelve some props...

Next show rehearsals start in November and I get to do props again.

Pass the chocolate and turn on the show tunes man.
can't remember diddly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

And so it comes to an end

Posted 10-05-08 at 08:51 PM by EYEFORGOT (musings, etc.)
The curtain has closed on my show. Today my beautiful set came down to make way for the next show's.

What an amazing, rewarding experience this has been. I learned so much, I always learn something from every show.

I had so much fun but my lack of self confidence got in the way of relaxing while enjoying. The drama that takes place off stage is more stressful than any job we have on stage. oy.

It was a success, it was a good show, the audience...
can't remember diddly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fantastic show weekend

Posted 09-30-08 at 07:23 PM by EYEFORGOT (musings, etc.)
Last weekend coming up. Cast is great, audience enjoying, all of us having fun...this is what you do it for.
can't remember diddly
Posted in Uncategorized