ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > murphy40
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

productive proscratination

Posted 05-03-08 at 05:51 PM by murphy40
through down times, where i feel like doing nothing, i've found Adderall is helping me redirect focus on pertinent matters. ofcourse, i didn't replace the ice tray in the freezer last night after cleaning fridge. today, just proscratinated and moped, but then listed my land for sale (long overdue), dog sat (cleaned poop), applied for more jobs, and then looked at apartments for moving way before lease is over. so, the good in my day i am proud of. but looking around i see smatterings of paper...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hyperfocusing coping

Posted 04-30-08 at 07:17 PM by murphy40
i just went on vacation with no computer two kids and a boyfriend who talks incessantly about things in order he must, will or should do.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! staring at trees, a chair, crossword puzzles and anything to keep my heart from racing was the cure. i've missed being on here. it is so hard to be away with all these ideas and brainstorms but not able to act on them.

in fact, i just got back from the airport. my 9yr old with ADD left her backpack at the baggage...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

chat room

Posted 04-17-08 at 11:31 AM by murphy40
i am going to loose it. i just chatted with myself in the Lounge. maybe it's because i've actually focused and been productive for almost 24 hrs. wow. maybe new med's are good.
making myself do the next task.
then the next.
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Vyvanse

Posted 04-16-08 at 04:14 PM by murphy40
Today my doctor switched my ADHD med's to a similar one called Vyvanse. Is anyone else on it? The whole pamplet (along with CD) is marketed to children with ADHD. So, I guess at 40 yrs. I am still a child, lol. I really like my Adderall. I'm suppose to give my shrink feedback on which one I like better. I like my shrink. I don't like sitting in the waiting room watching other patients twitch, freak over waiting, and have near anxiety attacks while I try to keep my anxiety in check and avoid...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

thank you Amykins

Posted 04-12-08 at 03:49 PM by murphy40
this is a nonblog to see if my wicked cool Ultraviolet avatar Amykins made me shows up. truely, i'm not computer savvy.

ty Amykins
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized