ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Lady Lark
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I give you...

Posted 04-11-08 at 11:11 AM by Lady Lark
The future nerds of America.

So, after going to the gifted class, all I can say is wow!/huh?

The really unexpected thing was they had this whole presentation ready for us. Each kid had something different to talk about. things they have done, or will be doing, how things work in the classroom, that kind of stuff. Really unexpected.

And they were near bursting with excitement. It was so funny and cute.

The best part was, after it was over, one of the kids comes up to Steven and drags him off to show him the classroom. Then while talking with the teacher, I look up and he's got a flock of kids around him, all clamoring for his attention.

Steven is even looking forward to this school, even though he admits it's partly because he doesn't think the smart kids will pick on him as much. And why not, there is one kid in there that if he's not an Aspie, I'll eat my hat!

I'm so excited for him. It would be so nice for Steven to enjoy school, and not be picked on because he's "weird".

Cute kids, but a little weird. Steven should fit right in.
Facebook Twitter Submit "I give you..." to Digg Submit "I give you..." to del.icio.us Submit "I give you..." to StumbleUpon Submit "I give you..." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2157 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks