ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > bumblebe
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

how im feeling today

Posted 03-01-10 at 07:09 PM by bumblebe
Today I just feel really down. I saw my ex today we went to the bank. I need to open an account. For the last 5 years Ive been using his and now its time I use my own. Sounds so silly. Im a grown up I shoulda had my own account a long time ago.

My ed has been pretty bad the last few days. pretty bad as in out of controle

My closet is a complete mess. You can judge my mental well being by the way my personal space looks....actualy ive always been really messy but right now it just looks like someone who doesnt care lives here.

My sponcor will be here tonight. She says i need to improve my contact with her by calling everyday

I dont have food in my house, I like it better this way. Its betterfor my ed. But times like now im hungry and need to order food.

I get my car Wednesday...I dont have a licence tho. Im feeling depressed. Ill pull out of it. I always do.

I miss Cedy already. Im going to take him to the globe trotters this weekend. hes never been I think he will like it.
Facebook Twitter Submit "how im feeling today" to Digg Submit "how im feeling today" to del.icio.us Submit "how im feeling today" to StumbleUpon Submit "how im feeling today" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2364 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Hey Bumblebe, no worries, I'm a grown-up who is older than you, and still refuses to "grow up" Some responsibilities really suck..but someday I'll learn.

besides, acting like a kid keeps me young (at least at heart).
    Hang in there, and don't be a stranger, we should all get together again soon!!! Maybe this time we should just have some crazy, child-like fun!!!!
  2. Old
    I thought we were having child like fun! Or maybe I was since taking the pictures is a lot more fun than being the one in the photos. I am just now reading your reply to this blog. Im sorry! Anyway thanks for the words of encouragement my friend!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks