ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > erin1997
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

We all have a story to share

Posted 05-07-08 at 01:02 AM by erin1997
I was diagnosed at 7 with ADD. I am now 31. I want to use this site and others to start to meet others that have had similar situations as me throughout there lives.

I want to meet the people who have been stuck or are stuck in jobs that do not challenge our amazing minds. I want to meet the people who have overcome that and are doing exactly what it is that they want to do.

I want to share my story and hear the story of as many of you who are willing.

Over the course of my life I have always loved writing. It has been an amazing outlet for me. It is the only time I can get my point across. It is the only time where I can think before I speak. I want to meet people who along side myself are willing to stand up in this world and make a real statement about this disorder. And I want to write about it.

This is the first move for me, a procrastinator, a day dreamer, mildly OCD, and constantly thinking and not doing, into doing exactly what I want. I want to write and I want to share my experiences with others and I want to learn more about this "disorder". I want to proclaim that being ADD just makes me a powerful amazing super human, not a lazy bum, who isn't motivated.

Tell me your stories. I will share mine. I have so much that I want to learn about myself and about others who have similar or even absolutely different experiences.

Peace and I look forward to reading some tales, and posting my own.
Facebook Twitter Submit "We all have a story to share" to Digg Submit "We all have a story to share" to del.icio.us Submit "We all have a story to share" to StumbleUpon Submit "We all have a story to share" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1256 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    hey!
    interesting read!!
    cant wait to read more about your life story..

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks