ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > vixthenomad
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I Found The Fivers!!!...

Posted 08-12-08 at 03:57 PM by vixthenomad
...Without looking for them, which is something of a miracle. One of my eBay buyers sent me cash (2 5 notes) as payment, which is handy as I forgot to get cash out to buy lunch tomorrow. Having already decided that I'm buying it rather than making it, I would have been completely unable to get myself into the mindset of putting a lunchbox together. Anyway, they were exactly where I thought they were - on the kitchen counter, folded up in a piece of paper underneath my daughter's art stuff. Result!

What a boring first blog post. Maybe one day I'll look back on it and it will seem incredibly profound in the light of new awareness or something. But probably not.
Facebook Twitter Submit "I Found The Fivers!!!..." to Digg Submit "I Found The Fivers!!!..." to del.icio.us Submit "I Found The Fivers!!!..." to StumbleUpon Submit "I Found The Fivers!!!..." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1370 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks