ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > bumblebe
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

My first Blog!

Posted 02-12-09 at 06:18 AM by bumblebe

Iíve only tried one other time to start a blog. That didnít go over very well. My boyfriend at that time found out about my blog read it even made a copy of it and later told me he asked the stewardess on his flight to read it and give her advice on what he should do about me. Needles to say he held that blog against me for a very long time. After that I didnít blog or even journal. Now that I live alone I feel safe journaling, I kind of feel ok about blogging here even though he has been angry at my choice of connections from this site........Anyway I want a place to journal online. I have been a member here for sometime now and I feel safe. So thank you in advance for taking time from Ur day to read and hopefully even respond. I value constructive criticism...Iíve gotten great incite about myself from others. Im looking forward to blogging here. I think this will be a very healthy outlet!
Facebook Twitter Submit "My first Blog!" to Digg Submit "My first Blog!" to del.icio.us Submit "My first Blog!" to StumbleUpon Submit "My first Blog!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 774 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Happy blogging. :-)

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks