ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > meadd823
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

The Fussy-Butt Lessons in Perspective

Posted 02-23-08 at 08:11 AM by meadd823
We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are.

For the longest time I had the most annoying cat ever known to man. He seemed to always want attention at the worst possible times. . . it seemed the more stress the more this cat wanted to be the center of attention.

I don’t really know what happened he was an adorable kitten, we played and I showered...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Need Immediately – On-Line Hacker

Posted 02-14-08 at 06:17 AM by meadd823
I am in need of an experienced account hacker I am willing to pay top dollar for the individual who can open newly up-dated bank account, credit card account and mortgage payment web site. Customer willing to sign whiteness legal document giving permission to open my accounts by what ever means possible.

Please response with references, criminal history in cyber hacking a plus –

Please call 555-dam- laws.

This...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nurtured ,spay, doesn't matter just fix it so it won't work any way

Posted 02-13-08 at 04:14 AM by meadd823
I love these little things I do that make me feel like such a freaking genesis. Mesa will be knocking on my door any minute – right and if you believe that one I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale too . . .

This morning I took Ferocious in for his kitty cat surgery –after he kept me up all night with his antics . He discovered how to climb the walls of the brat-mobile making the damn thing roll across thefloor –Fussy would help by giving him a little push...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Confessions of a cyber Winnie- long and boring

Posted 02-12-08 at 11:54 AM by meadd823
Taking Ferocious to the vet today – an emotionally draining experience to say the least – my baby thinks I abandon him – in his eyes I violated his trust. I hate to take any of my animals for their “kitty surgeries” but Ferocious was especially hard for me .

Ferocious was feral – when Gary and I caught him we were the first humans to ever touch him – we were probably the first humans to see all of his teeth too {ouch} – he was so scared when we caught him all he wanted...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The stuff space place connection

Posted 02-09-08 at 06:27 AM by meadd823
I have a stuff space place issue going in in my life.

This new blog feature is a perfect example of space - now my brain look at this space and know some thing should go there but can't figure out what.

Some times it seems like my disorganization is not just a simple a lack of space or too much stuff . Some times it is like I can't make the space stuff connection work like it should.

There are things that simply seems to be drawn...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized