ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > meadd823
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

ADD/ADHD and NTer The observed difference in how neurotypicals {normals} relate to the world when compared to ADD/ADHDers
Old

Neurotypical Zombies, Myth Busters

Posted 04-26-14 at 03:16 PM by meadd823
Oh freak and frack I just read another thread about neurotypical zombies and a few others who so want to be non-ADD or what even thier paticulr problem is

I have several friends who are "neurotypical" - The first myth I wish to dispel is the notion they are zombies and any form or fashion. The second is that their life is "problem free".

Yeah they can stick to task they find boring as crap but they struggle with focusing on such tasks...
Super Meowaderator
Old

Dealing with Nuerotypicals – Time in a Bottle verse Time in the Bathroom

Posted 01-06-10 at 05:43 AM by meadd823
TIME - is one of the many difference I have observed between myself and the neurotypicals {Nters} in my life. To them time is absolute , five minutes feels pretty much the same to them all the time. They know what day of the week it is and are able to automatically know the date as well. They not only know what today is they know how today relation to other “special days” of the year such as birthdays and holidays. Glancing at a calendar helps them plan but their world is linear and constant....
Super Meowaderator