ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > meadd823
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Wtf Those WTF moments where life's insanity is hard to miss. Includes frustrations with established systems and the abnormality of normal
Old

Soooo Now who is full of shiat

Posted 06-12-11 at 05:44 AM by meadd823
Apparently even in real life I am intimidating and I am not even sure how or why.

I can be the low man on the totem pole the new comer the weird one even the goofy biatch with strange beliefs but I some how mange to be intimidating to those who set themselves up in lofty places.

I began by being told I can not exist as I claim but yet when put to task I hold my own with little to no prefab effort. I have been placed against the learned of the learned the walkers...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Wtf
Old

To The Dogmatic Free Thinker and Religious Skeptic

Posted 03-01-10 at 07:32 AM by meadd823
Updated 01-15-13 at 02:50 AM by meadd823
I am sick of free thinking skeptics trying to cram their version of reality down my throat so I decided to put down all my thought in a single blog. Next time I run across one of these folks my thoughts will already be typed up therefore all I have to do is copy and paste.

Disclaimer - this is a pre-typed blog entry not aimed at any one in particular just specific situations that arise from time to time

-----------------------------------------
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Wtf
Old

Animal lover blues - people suck

Posted 04-04-09 at 08:55 AM by meadd823
Okay a few don't but when I see this scene I really question any notion that man-kind as a species could be the result of "natural selection. I do not recall mother nature being profiled as masochist or suicidal. When people move and leave living creatures whom they have made dependent upon them behind like discarded junk to me humans are nothing but some horrid Divine mistake.

Super Meowaderator
Posted in Wtf
Old

I would rather . . . . .

Posted 03-12-09 at 01:47 AM by meadd823
Gary’s son graduated from warrant officer school a couple of weeks ago. While I know Gary was proud of his son and felt honored to pin his rank on him I was reminded of just how much I dis-liked social expectations of sameness . . .

There are so many things I would rather be doing than dressing to impress and engaging in social NTer etiquette

The following is a partial list of things I find more appealing . .

*Sucking Soda through a...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Wtf
Old

Disability, Inspiration and wtf Really Stops Us !!!!!

Posted 06-02-08 at 02:16 AM by meadd823

I heard about this woman on the news a couple of nights ago – she lived in an iron lung for almost 60 years – she wasn’t never going to be able to walk around the block much less give birth to children – we worry about never reaching our potential due to our disability what was her potential – and did she reach it?

Ever heard it mention soo...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Wtf