ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Protecting Self Without Poisons

Posted 03-31-13 at 05:58 PM by meadd823
I was accused of being negative and angry. The honest truth was I never felt angry I was simply tired of being some one else's emotional scape goat.

While other may influence how I feel I am responsible for my own emotions I only felt it reasonable to expect other adults namely my husband to do the same however the truth be known not all adults are capable of doing such therefore they project their emotions upon others.

I never told him I was shielding myself by seeing...
Super Meowaderator
Old

Cat Trapping Season

Posted 10-19-12 at 05:40 AM by meadd823
This cat trapping season has been a long one - I can't remember the last time I actually took off completely for a specified period of time I think I took off a month in - January.

This time I have decided to take off from now until Yule - which will probably be more like the first of next year seeing as the feral clinic will probably be closed for the holidays.

Usually I feel obligated to take on trapping projects in my area because I use traps provided by Hill...
Tags: break, cats, tnr, trapping
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Aggggggg Private Entry

Posted 06-23-12 at 08:59 PM by meadd823
Updated 06-23-12 at 10:10 PM by meadd823
I know I should be on here looking into things staff wise but after this week I need a bit of a responsibility break myself.

I spent the last three days at my mom's - I was supposed to be helping her with her finances - seeing as she is having problems with returned checks and managing her bills - Her bills are completely out of control, but when I tried to get her to sit down so we could look at her receipts and bank transactions she got paranoid on me.

Her gas...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Soooo Now who is full of shiat

Posted 06-12-11 at 05:44 AM by meadd823
Apparently even in real life I am intimidating and I am not even sure how or why.

I can be the low man on the totem pole the new comer the weird one even the goofy biatch with strange beliefs but I some how mange to be intimidating to those who set themselves up in lofty places.

I began by being told I can not exist as I claim but yet when put to task I hold my own with little to no prefab effort. I have been placed against the learned of the learned the walkers...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Wtf
Old

To The Dogmatic Free Thinker and Religious Skeptic

Posted 03-01-10 at 07:32 AM by meadd823
Updated 01-15-13 at 02:50 AM by meadd823
I am sick of free thinking skeptics trying to cram their version of reality down my throat so I decided to put down all my thought in a single blog. Next time I run across one of these folks my thoughts will already be typed up therefore all I have to do is copy and paste.

Disclaimer - this is a pre-typed blog entry not aimed at any one in particular just specific situations that arise from time to time

-----------------------------------------
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Wtf