ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

I Want to Go Home ; I Miss My Kittys

Posted 11-03-08 at 11:48 AM by meadd823
Updated 11-05-08 at 05:09 AM by meadd823 (smelling spelling)
I hate it when I am gone to long - I have been gone sense early Friday morning. I am supposed to be home this afternoon.

I miss my cats . . . Sounds silly but they really help me keep sane. They keep me company without expectations Well maybe they expects a kitty snack every now and then.

Some times they help me write a post or two. Okay so most times they distract me preventing me from posting some thing I shouldn't. They intrude upon my all important thoughts...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Perspective – is a choice not a predetermination

Posted 08-28-08 at 08:03 AM by meadd823
Updated 04-26-10 at 02:59 AM by meadd823
Some times I feel like because I chose to see the positive with the negative people think my life is some how not hard. My challenges are not what theirs are or perhaps my ADD isn’t as bad as theirs. I keep trying to explain perspective is a choice not a predetermination – we may be born with a set point in weight, temperament and even mood however to the best of my knowledge perspective is still a choice.

The first time I heard the saying a man is about as happy as he makes up his...
Super Meowaderator
Old

Evolutionary Theory ,Procreation, Plant Food

Posted 06-17-08 at 05:43 AM by meadd823
Updated 06-17-08 at 05:47 AM by meadd823 (forgot to copy entry on hard drive)
I think we all heard this in junior high some time – the theory of evolution

The Age of Ideologies (4): Charles Darwin and Evolutionary Theory

It is important for us to be clear about the revolutionary nature of Darwin's theories as they are understood by the modern biologist. The essence of natural selection is Darwin's suggestion that evolution is guided solely by the interaction between the population and its environment. The more or less random variation of animals...
Super Meowaderator
Old

Disability, Inspiration and wtf Really Stops Us !!!!!

Posted 06-02-08 at 02:16 AM by meadd823

I heard about this woman on the news a couple of nights ago – she lived in an iron lung for almost 60 years – she wasn’t never going to be able to walk around the block much less give birth to children – we worry about never reaching our potential due to our disability what was her potential – and did she reach it?

Ever heard it mention soo...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Wtf
Old

To those who have PMed me or commented on my blogs

Posted 05-18-08 at 02:42 AM by meadd823
Updated 05-18-08 at 03:00 AM by meadd823 (smelling spelling)

~Click to enlarge~

I am not ignoring you nor have I completely abandon my duties. I have been distracted by this thing called life, Every once in a while I accidentally find I do have one out here in flesh and blood land.

My major distraction was

Tuesday May 13,2008 my grandson Samuel was born at 11:55am.

Super Meowaderator