ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Confessions of a cyber Winnie- long and boring

Posted 02-12-08 at 11:54 AM by meadd823
Taking Ferocious to the vet today – an emotionally draining experience to say the least – my baby thinks I abandon him – in his eyes I violated his trust. I hate to take any of my animals for their “kitty surgeries” but Ferocious was especially hard for me .

Ferocious was feral – when Gary and I caught him we were the first humans to ever touch him – we were probably the first humans to see all of his teeth too {ouch} – he was so scared when we caught him all he wanted...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The stuff space place connection

Posted 02-09-08 at 06:27 AM by meadd823
I have a stuff space place issue going in in my life.

This new blog feature is a perfect example of space - now my brain look at this space and know some thing should go there but can't figure out what.

Some times it seems like my disorganization is not just a simple a lack of space or too much stuff . Some times it is like I can't make the space stuff connection work like it should.

There are things that simply seems to be drawn...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

We have blogs????

Posted 02-07-08 at 05:01 AM by meadd823
How long have we had blogs? Had it not been for the local neighborhood spammers heck I never would have known we had blogs - that is sad but true . . . .

Who lost the site upgrade owners manual to this site upgrade - did we ever have one - was it in English . . . hmm does it matter to the dyslexic who reads poorly in any language - probably not

I mean
even if I had the manual would I have read it?

I may have tried if there were enough pictures...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized