ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > arkyle
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Get bored so fast...

Posted 02-19-08 at 01:07 AM by arkyle
Rarely I feel as frustrated as today. I just came back from a friend's house. One of my best friends, his ex, an me visited her because the 14th was her birthday but we were in exams and couldn't pass by to congratulate her. So, there we were, me with two of my best friends and his ex, who is pretty nice too, having a good time.

When we were about to leave I mentioned that the same kind of food bored me extremely easily. My friend's ex told me, in a funny, yet serious way, that then...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Statics, nightmare of ADDers

Posted 02-14-08 at 03:12 AM by arkyle
Today I had my first Statics partial test. I HATE that damned subject. It's not hard at all...but man, it's a challenge for me!

If you don't have an idea of what is statics about I'll give the whole idea. You have an object, either in a 2D or a 3D plane. In statics things don't move, they "tend" to move thanks to various forces. To get every force, tension, torque, etc, you only have to get some products, some algebra, get your signs correct, as well as cos and sin's, etc....
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Concerta bad rebound.

Posted 02-12-08 at 03:10 PM by arkyle
Lord, my head is about to explode. I've been on methyphedynate for 30 hours and less than an hour ago I could feel it going away. My doc suggested taking the 36 mg in the morning and then the 18 one about 12 pm because concerta doesn't last as long as supposed to do; I didn't like it because it made me nauseus to take a dose and then increase it later on.

But now it's different. See ya later. Going to bed...and enter into a comatose state for some hours.
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

SUCK at self-analizing...sometimes I hate myself, you know?

Posted 02-10-08 at 03:44 AM by arkyle
When I started suspecting I had AD/HD one of the first things I read is that we tend to get an impression of someone in record time since a lot of us overthink and I usually get to the right conclusion, but we aren't able to do the same about ourselves and the situations and people who are too close to us for a variety of reasons.

I can't believe I didn't notice. I just want to scream and go and tell her I'm SO SO sorry about everything I did to her, about everything that happened...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I guess I'll blog from time to time.

Posted 02-04-08 at 11:08 PM by arkyle
I didn't continue with the journal thing since I'm just writing about my rants on a notebook I carry around. That way I don't forget them XD.
I've never blogged before but this should be interesting.
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized