ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

A Brief history....of me...

Posted 02-08-08 at 11:33 AM by scottm
Since everyone else is posting stories of themselves I thought I might do the same. Or at least try.

I got thinking last night about how and why I do the things I do. All my years, up until the age of 25-27 I never got hooked on drugs, booze or medication. I was in a very high stimulating job with extremely high stimulating activities outside the job. I count myself lucky as I have experienced things that few people get to experience.

It was later, around 2000-2001 that...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In All seriousnessusususus

Posted 02-07-08 at 09:52 AM by scottm
I think this weekend I will go down to my recording studio and start writing again. It's been a long time and is probably a great way to get out a lot of built up frustration.

It was either this, or write my book about Procrastination but I decided to hold off on that until tommorow.

-s
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

testing...testing...1...2 ..3...

Posted 02-06-08 at 09:12 AM by scottm
....is this thing on?
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized