ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

A Promise

Posted 11-08-11 at 06:38 AM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
I will never hurt you.
I will watch over you, protect you, keep you safe from the fire. I will not abandon you to your fate. Nor will I forget you are in my life, not even for a second. You will be the envy of all that have come into my life before you, for you will be the saucepan that survivies.
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dichotomy

Posted 02-11-10 at 04:08 AM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
Everything runs backwards like a faulty movie reel of grainy half-truths because while I know life is worth living and is the only thing I will ever experience I move slower and slower until Iím so frozen I have no choice but to slip-slide into the past even if itís a past that never existed. I know not all people are horrible, selfish, shallow and stupid but if you try to convince me you are one of these people you'll just speak a language that is filtered by my ears in such a way Iíll want to...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rant About Rude People

Posted 09-09-09 at 01:18 AM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
'Please don't tell me you don't believe ADD exists.'

Is it really necessary for me to have to say this? After all,
Its rude.
Its hurtful.
It makes one feel isolated.
Its always said to me by people who aren't doctors.
There's an innate need in people to push their own opinions onto others. By others I mean me. Its like watching (to use an old adage) a bull at a gate. No sooner has your own words floated free of your mouth than the person standing in front...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Saving Tigers

Posted 06-09-08 at 10:07 PM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
I decided awhile ago to save the Bengal tigers. These creatures are in serious danger of being wiped out by poachers and habitat destruction. Bengalís are beautiful creatures - they are ferocious, intelligent and a perfect example of natures severity and perfection.

Early this year I went to my local council and put in a proposal that we turn my adopted hometown into a protected reserve for Bengalís, in an effort to boost their numbers until they can exist safely in the wild. The...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A quick and efficient mid-life crisis.

Posted 05-25-08 at 09:52 PM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
Its my birthday. I should be married to some hopeless slob who refuses to give up drinking and raising rug-rabbits by now. God, where did the time go?? I am not going to have a meltdown - i'm not! I'm going to . . to clean my house and go grocery shopping and buy new sneakers and do grown-up things! I am not going to write very bad and self-indulgent poetry and wallow in pity and self-doubt and drink too much! I'm going to walk my dog and yell at people who don't give way at roundabouts like a normal...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized