ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Stinkin' up the Boys Room (Smokin' In the Boys Room)

Posted 09-09-08 at 08:33 PM by Uneek1
On my way to work, I was listening to Motley and they sang "gonna meet the boys on floor #2. Smokin' in the boys' room...." I was thinking #2?! Hmmm.... So a new song was born. For the first hour, I wasn't as productive as I could've been...on real work anyway. I was handling callbacks no problem and was doing a little work. But without further ado....

ONE MORE TIME!!!!! (LOL)

Sittin' in the classroom
Having a lot of gas
Hating the teacher...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What's normal? What's ADHD? What's parenting?

Posted 08-24-08 at 10:20 AM by Uneek1
This kid is just crazy today! I really think part of it is ADHD but how much of it is just being a regular 5 year old (almost 5), how much is our parenting skills (or as in my Mom's theory - lack off), and how much is ADHD????? I'm getting confused here!

Well he has an appointment on Friday and we'll see what the lady says. In the meantime, he'll just be as crazy as could be I suppose. Aargh!

I was wanting to go to Church today (SOMEDAY I'm gonna start going again!)...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New book idea....

Posted 08-23-08 at 06:17 PM by Uneek1
Ok, so I haven't done anything with my romance novel lately. LOL. Not for a LONG time!

Now.....I was thinking about my death. Usually I kinda shy away from it just not wanting to think of it. Like making a will about how I want to be buried. Blah. Now...thanks to BattleGround Earth (with Tommy Lee and Ludicris) I've decided I want to be cremated. I can be more creative than I thought with my ashes! Used to pictured ashes being thrown around in the persons favorite outdoor location...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cut the crap! (in a good way)

Posted 08-15-08 at 11:29 AM by Uneek1
Somebody uses that as a motto: Cut the Crap. I don't recall where I read it. Probably either ADDForums, CafeMom or MySpace. If I heard it from you, "Thank you! I love it!"

I'm TRYING to declutter but it's hard for me sometimes. I'm also trying to go greener and not waste as much water, paper, etc. That's what Cut the crap means. Cut out water waste (long showers) and cut out buying stuff I don't need.

My downfalls is collecting movies and books. I'm...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Testing Blog

Posted 08-15-08 at 09:48 AM by Uneek1
I'm not trying to get into trouble. I'm just using this blog to help me stay out of trouble. And I won't keep it for too long. Or if someone wants me to delete it sooner, no problem!

I don't swear much at all so it's not too big of a deal to me...or so I think. (I swear at the kids when they're REALLY on my nerves. That's mostly it)

But to me, some are swearing and some aren't. I noticed that one thing I thought wasn't swearing was censored on here and today I noticed...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized