ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

ok so i forgot to post for my second dose yesterday ...

Posted 02-28-08 at 01:46 PM by paravis
yea, i said i was going to update after i took my second adderall 20mg yesterday.

i got so caught up playing with my animals and reading messages on here that it kinda slipped my mind.

anyways, i was surprised that 2x20mg lasted me all day yesterday. one IR at 7am, one IR at 1pm, and no crash or comedown. by the way, these are the corepharma generics ...

last night, i slept like a baby. in fact, it was probably the best sleep i've had in a REALLY long...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

downgrading from vyvanse to adderall ...

Posted 02-27-08 at 12:52 PM by paravis
ok, so here's where i'm at right now ...

it's been eight months since i started drug treatments to deal with ADHD. i started with strattera for about 3 weeks, but i didn't like the awakey sleepy feeling i had 24/7 ... like, feeling awake when i was asleep, and feeling sleepy while i was awake.

so i switched to vyvanse. vyvanse was great, it lasted all day long and there was *never* a comedown. the smoothness was so transparent that it was as if i wasn't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hello ...

Posted 02-27-08 at 12:23 PM by paravis
this is my first blog entry ... i'm going to start it out as a journal of my quest to find the right drug treatment, but then it will evolve into my self-progression and how i go about reaching my goals.

~laz
Posted in Uncategorized