ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

I Love My Doctor

Posted 06-24-08 at 09:19 PM by murphy40
He's medicating me to 'organize my thoughts'. My thoughts are all upstairs and know what they want to do. He actually has been great. But I guess I'm lucky he cares.

After a tweak in medication dosage here's what I accomplished today:
3 loads of laundry
made an appointment on time
sealed the deal on grocery store list
sent out 5 resumes
ran 3 errands
put up a fence in backyard
filed important paperwork
went through all emails AND...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

memory

Posted 06-06-08 at 01:45 PM by murphy40
since i've been on add med's i've recalled things that i've experienced, said, or done. used to be friends would tell me funny situations i was in and what happened. these med's are unlocking my brain. it's fun to figure out how much more i've missed, lol. but, it's becoming distracting to everyday life. like remembering who you were but now you are different, but better. i wish i had been on med's for adhd in college till now. my finances and relationships would have been a bit different...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

spectrums

Posted 05-29-08 at 01:45 AM by murphy40
for such a long time my mother (high school counselor and my english teacher) recently thought i may have aspergers. my son has autism (PDD-NOS). My daughter exhibits signs of anxiety/depression and mood swings and lack of attention to the mundane, like add'ers (me).

i am not insane by thinking i am most likely on the spectrum as well. my doctor asked me a while back to undergo a full day of testing to determine my analysis of who i am or, rather, what i have. i think it's no...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lost Keys Found

Posted 05-11-08 at 04:08 PM by murphy40
Lost my keys with auto car starter since March. Found them today. Made my kids use this foam fort building thing that had been in entry way since March. Low and Behold....the precious keys.

I did have another set. But starting my car from my 2nd floor window was so nice. I'm back in business. Being productive and creative with clutter helped me. I was just thinking about them again today.

So happy. Now if I could not be bored. Making a quilt for daughter, made...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

excuse my absence from forum

Posted 05-10-08 at 10:40 PM by murphy40
i've been trying for 3 days to remember my password on here. it use to be clockwork to type it in. then, poof!!! gone.

so, i obviously remembered it tonight and the other night, but forgot it again tonight. believe it or not i am skilled at writing. once i have a venue, i'm cool. remembering the other stuff not in the aricle or story is a different ball game.

so, not ignoring my comments to my blogs or such. thanx
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized