ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Advice?

Posted 05-21-08 at 04:07 PM by erin1997
I am secretly blogging while at work. The thing is I often times can become very focused on my work and knock out a task in no time flat. Then I am soooo bored. Any assignments that have been given to me, that I understand and are constant, I have no problem with. Meds or no.

In fact I took no medication for about 12 years. I was a bit of a control freak during that time. EVERYTHING had to go my way. EVERYTHING. If the house got to messy and I had other things to do,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Telling the truth to yourself.

Posted 05-19-08 at 04:08 PM by erin1997
Everyday I speak of the epiphanies that I have experienced and how I am going to change, only to realize after my announcement that I don't want to change. Why can't I just continue to do things that later make me miserable?

Do you ever do something only to be told later, that you did not have to do it? I love to explain myself and my behaviors to people who don't care about me at all. I am certain that I may write the most amazing emails to these people. Oh and I can text message...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Don't it make my blue eyes blue

Posted 05-17-08 at 08:55 PM by erin1997
It was two thirty am, this morning, and there I sat on the corner of Washington and Sepulveda crying my eyes out, humiliated more than I had ever been, still buzzed from too much vodka earlier in the evening. When I had woken up on Friday morning I had so much hope. I had so much I wanted to do. There was of course a new guy in my bed, who i think upon retrospect I do not like. However that is my curse. When I sense aloofness, I latch on. I am not aloof, which may be apparent in my posts....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Mothers Day

Posted 05-11-08 at 08:57 PM by erin1997
In mid November 2006, I left my husband of 9 years. And I am hitting rock bottom, just about now. I am a compulsive person, and am in so much debt right now. I have gotten sick a lot at a new job, and working for a small company, they are getting fed up. I am drinking a lot at local bars, and really acting like...well, a tramp. I keep telling everyone in my life, I am going to quit being this way. I am not going out anymore, only to go out hours after making these gestures.

I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Still here

Posted 05-09-08 at 04:44 PM by erin1997
I guess I get on a soap box from time to time.
I am wanting to write a book yes, but I want to confirm to all of you that I too want to connect with others too. That is actually more important.

I think it is clear that I am as forward as they come. But I am really so insecure and unsure of myself. I actually have been going through so much and have never really been able to escape the stigma behind this label. I have always felt "crazy" I have always done whatever...
Posted in Uncategorized