ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Je' tant rÍve du toi

Posted 06-06-08 at 01:25 PM by JE_SUIS_CASSE
Before michael left, i remember telling him one day that if he died (and this was an issue, considering he had heart trouble and was 24 years older than me).. but if he died he better come back and haunt me.
i haven't heard from him in months...but sometimes when i lay there, i wonder if i'm going to feel his ghost beside me. if only i could be so lucky.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dear Michael,

Posted 05-27-08 at 07:37 PM by JE_SUIS_CASSE
I've been wanting to write to you for a while now...tell you that I forgive you. There's been so many things to happen. Right now I'm sitting outside of school. and I know you'd be so proud of me...the fact that I'm going back for something I really want to do. and I know that you're the only one who'd understand how scared I am. how worried I am that I'm going to screw this up. because you and I both screw everything up. and you know how much I hate change. and I had a routine where everyday I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

it'd be crazy not to be insane

Posted 05-24-08 at 01:55 AM by JE_SUIS_CASSE
why is it that I'm so self destructive? do I not believe I deserve better? and when I am aware of these things about myself, why is it so hard to change? I used to be a great writer. I had scholarships to attend workshops that lasted several weeks where guest teachers were none other than Arthur Miller. once I realized my potential I coudnt write anymore. I exceled at sports. my pitching coach made it to the olympics. but once the colleges came round I quit. and now here we are 10-15 years later...
Posted in Uncategorized