ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

day 2

Posted 08-11-08 at 07:32 PM by xraylady33
Day two, of me..
Today was a work from home day, and as exciting as they may sound it is quite the opposite. I like routine, and I like to wake early, and produce a fair amount of accomplishment.

I am still very in tune to the reality that I am over feeling everything..at one point today if that kid didn't turn off the guitar hero, i was going to scream..she is obsessed! But me being me..I just passed by, and smiled..

My thoughts were accurate today, i think I could...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

the beginning

Posted 08-10-08 at 08:23 PM by xraylady33
It is Sunday evening, I was not on call this weekend, and this is good, because I have been so lazy today..barely able to move actually.
Really embarrassed to even write this..

I stumbled upon this site, because it was time for my daughter to restart her meds..and in the process I have stumbled onto me.

Me, who was suppose to wait another four years until Cat started college..

But something surprisingly sweet has occured..bitter sweet that is...I think...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Judgement...

Posted 07-30-08 at 07:49 PM by xraylady33
We are taught as children to look at others..see what they look like..what they are wearing..where and how they live. We decide who our children can play with and if it will be the right influence..all knowing..maybe our influence is too strong..too judgemental..to overpowering.

Our cultural differences are dividing the place we live into a non sophisticated playground..where we are all divided by our status.

I make no claim to be more or less of a person..I have judged,...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Look Up!!!

Posted 07-14-08 at 08:14 PM by xraylady33
Today I saw a patient..she had a spinal fusion..went very wrong, now she is somewhat diabled..she cannot bend to tie her shoes or reach backward to wipe her hiney..she cannot hold the hair dryer, and because this surgery did not go well, she will be out of work and will need to apply for disability..Does anyone know how long it takes to get diability, and how often they deny you...she has no family, and is sure to lose her home...so as I left the lady today and walked to my office, at the beautiful...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Simple thoughts-great ideas!!!

Posted 07-10-08 at 09:55 PM by xraylady33
I am new to this forum, and it seems to be very nice. I am new to meds, but am having good luck, The side effects are a little bothersome, but I will give it a few months.

Why is it we just want the weekend to be productive and by Sunday we are still yelling cause the work is still here. Organize, stratagize, and prepare..after all that it's Monday.
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized