ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Garbage Pail Kids stale gum.

Posted 10-16-08 at 07:12 AM by Dciv
Anyone ever wonder if your medication and ADD has side effects?I ask because I woke up the other "day". And it’s like 5 am and the house is dark and creepy. But I see this light coming out of the living room. It was my laptop flipped open and there was a webpage on the screen. I thought for a moment that someone had broken into "my" house and started to steal my internet again. This has happened before; someone broke into my place and started "looking" up stuff on my...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have a confession...

Posted 10-06-08 at 12:06 AM by Dciv
I like to eat my cereal and milk separate.
I put my cereal in a bowl and my lactose free milk in a cup.

It takes practice but the whole process is very simple.

Fist full of cereal + Sip of milk= Crazy Delicious

and that's better than Mr. Pibb and Red vines!

My name is Deltacharlieindiavictor and I approve this message.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

:nono: :eyebrow: :faint:

Posted 10-02-08 at 08:13 AM by Dciv
Hi, How are things?

Things are well. I can see the quick of my nails and the pasta is al dente. The fissure in my brain is maintaining its gap and the bridge going across has not yet been built. But like they say, every cloud has a silver lining. You know even a blind squirrel finds an acorn sometimes. And as things are not as earth shattering as every dog has his day. But my gut reaction is green with envy as great oaks from little acorns grow. But as usual things are clear as...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So the whole family comes over for Chicken and...

Posted 09-30-08 at 03:24 PM by Dciv
Ok, I am here back on the blog. I am typing on a laptop trying to get in a blog mode. I am typing and I can hear the elevator music overhead and I can see myself typing on the blog. From where I can see, my hands are hairy, the screen is wide, and the guy who invented the Dell computer likes to lay the E to the side in the word Dell.

Ok, so I am sitting here in my brand new pants, yes the one’s with the hole. Yes, of course “already”. I know I need to break them in and I did just...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

OOOooooooOOO

Posted 09-25-08 at 07:09 AM by Dciv
OOOOooooOOO a blooooog. It's like coming into a brand new empty apartment. WOW look at the walls. The color is like those purple candies my dad had in his night stand. (Yes, when I was a kid I would scavenge for candy everywhere.) Wow…I don’t know what to do.

It’s like fine china. I don’t want to mess it all up.
Mom: “don’t use the china dishes, that’s for guests.”
Me: “ Mother!, I beg to differ! But I would like to eat cereal in style.” (I talked like...
Posted in Uncategorized