ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Five things I am grateful for 9/14/08

Posted 09-14-08 at 08:02 AM by justcallmedorie
Here's my list of 5 things I'm grateful for today. Apparently I'm not going to be doing this every day, but 3-4 times a week is still good for my soul.

1. The replacement keyboard for my laptop is in and I don't have to send back the old one (I'm missing an F12 key and they had to replace the whole freaking keyboard, meaning I have to replace the whole freaking keyboard, NOT a pleasant thought, and I'm not going to do it until I absolutely have to now, rather than immediately, whew)....
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Five things I'm grateful for 9/12/08

Posted 09-12-08 at 09:31 AM by justcallmedorie
I've been extremely grumpy lately, some of my life circumstances haven't been quite like I'd like them to be. I've read a few other blogs where the poster(s) have problems that make mine seem totally insignificant and it kind of made me feel humbled, therefore I've decided to (try to) post a few times a week at least 5 things I'm grateful for, hopefully without repeating myself too many times. (And without run-on sentences-lol.)

So...here's my first five:

1. My husband...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My little doggie died today

Posted 09-02-08 at 07:50 PM by justcallmedorie
My little fox terrier died today. She was 16 and not in the best of health, but her last vet visit was good and even though I was sort of expecting it sooner than later, it still makes me sad. She had to have her eyes removed in 2003 (glaucoma), her kidneys weren't too terribly great, and she wasn't moving quite so spryly anymore, but damn, it just doesn't make it easy.

I don't *do* dead things, (I think that goes back to something that happened during my childhood), so I had to call...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How it's going for me at present

Posted 08-28-08 at 06:58 PM by justcallmedorie
I'm on day 16 of my meds (first time on something beside Strattera) and while I could feel something the first few days, now I'm wondering if they're even working at all. Dex. Doc started me out on 5 mg in the am for 3 days, then add 2.5 mg in the afternoon for three days, and continue to titrate up (adding 2.5 mg every 3 days) until optimum dosage is reached. Problem is, I'm not sure how to determine that. And I guess I really can tell that they're working, I just haven't been in a "challenging"...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Meds