ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

"Moon", by Mark Strand

Posted 09-16-08 at 06:12 PM by Juliak
Moon

by Mark Strand

Open the book of evening to the page
where the moon, always the moon, appears

between two clouds, moving so slowly that hours
will seem to have passed before you reach the next page

where the moon, now brighter, lowers a path
to lead you away from what you have known

into those places where what you had wished for happens,
its lone syllable like a sentence poised
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my 6th blog!!

Posted 09-16-08 at 06:06 PM by Juliak
ok, so,im like duh! i was looking for a word of the day, and guess what? im stupid! todays word is "odd" did you know that there are only 2 three letter words in the english language that end with "dd"?. odd and add are the only 2. [sad face] but i think that odd is just an awesome word. say it out loud. "odd" it just has a cool sound. so...
odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a short uneventful fun and exciting blog

Posted 09-13-08 at 05:19 PM by Juliak
Updated 10-04-08 at 07:02 PM by Juliak (because someone had a good word of the day)
this is my blog, i bet you already knew that, wow... im smart. so... ummm.. lets see... todays word of the day... thats hard. ummmmmm... (here i stopped typing and thought and thought and thought...) oh!!! i know! how about "thought"? nah, thats stupid. ummmm... i bet this is interesting to read, reading about me thinking. lol, i know id get bored. so... i know!
drum roll please.............todays word of the day is... WORD!!! wow, i know so interensting. ok, maybe not. but, until...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MOUSSE and "bloggy"

Posted 09-12-08 at 09:26 PM by Juliak
Hello to anyone whos reading this!
so, to get on topic, todays word of the day is SCARY, i think. okay, my bad, its not. todays word is MOUSSE. like in chocolate mousse. yummmmmm! thats what im craving right now. that and my brownies. (my brownines have extra chocolate chips and sprinkles mixed in and sprinkles on top.) so... to get nack on topic...
MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

CHALK and shaker cards

Posted 09-02-08 at 10:06 AM by Juliak
Updated 09-13-08 at 05:25 PM by Juliak (ummm b/c it messed up what i typed)
so... once again, i have a word of the day. it is [drum roll...] chalk. chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk...
Posted in Uncategorized