ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Relationship

Posted 02-06-13 at 08:00 PM by jkeelsnc
I am not sure what to do really. I attempted to start a relationship about three weeks ago. This guy I met is a good person. I must complement him on the good things he is and does. For instance, he is one of those who jumps in to help with things when we're around the house. Rarely do I have to ask for anything like that. He has enjoyed spending as much time with me as he can (even though I know people need time alone or apart occasionally). Additionally, he is a smart person and shares...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little better now :)

Posted 09-23-08 at 10:50 AM by jkeelsnc
Well things are OK today. I procrastinated a bit this morning on working on this program for class later. However, I finally got the gumption to get moving with it. Things feel so much better when I just go ahead and GET STARTED on something. That is always the hard part isn't it?

Anyway, I am alright today though a bit hyped on caffeine which is OK for now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A difficult day

Posted 09-10-08 at 05:25 PM by jkeelsnc
I am new to these forums. However, i was diagnosed ADD many years ago in High School. I often feel that I have never truly been able to find the amount or the right kind of help to move forward in life the way i want to. In addition, to ADD I now suffer from two addictions. One involves alcohol and the other sex addiction.

Well, getting past that I understand how it is for anyone with ADD/ADHD. Forgetting things, having trouble staying organized, and difficulty with maintaining...
Posted in Uncategorized