ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Thoughts of Love: Essence and Reflections
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

A Warrior and a Poet, First Night

Posted 06-30-09 at 06:36 AM by Addr68 (Thoughts of Love: Essence and Reflections)
Updated 06-30-09 at 08:27 AM by Addr68
Forrest still in the hour before dawn, he sits quiet, underneath the branches of the old Live Oak tree.

Strange, not a cricket nor tree frog chirp this night. Only a soft whispering breeze, barely stirs the slumber of trees that rest, in the thickness of this forrest.

His wits say, be on your guard be ready, there be darkness riding this night.

No expression he gives, no movement he affords. His right hand already rest on the helt of his sharp sword.
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

A Verse Between Two Brother's: Sarek and adder68

Posted 06-23-09 at 08:38 AM by Addr68 (Thoughts of Love: Essence and Reflections)
Updated 06-23-09 at 08:51 AM by Addr68
addr68: How does my brother weigh this fine day

sarek: Hence the vixere fortis? Shall I compare thee to a summer's dream, thou art etc..etc..

sarek: its not a dream, its a day...

addr68: Aye! thy eye have seen, that which is been written...glorious in deed for they speak that which they wish to say

sarek: Its great. forsooth, a lost art indeed.

addr68: True! Lost are the flavor of such words that can be savored by the taste
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Unspoken words of the essence of love

Posted 06-18-09 at 10:03 PM by Addr68 (Thoughts of Love: Essence and Reflections)
A past memory.....

When I met my former Wife,
We both worked for the same company

We could not stop looking at each other and smiling..you know that look whenever you passed by each other...

Then we had a few dates...When I held her hand for the first time.. Her hand in mine...fit. Felt right...very natural feeling.

Then one night, I was at her house...we were on her back porch ...the air was still...It was just...us, in
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

When You Really Love Someone

Posted 03-02-09 at 09:46 AM by Addr68 (Thoughts of Love: Essence and Reflections)
Updated 06-18-09 at 06:35 AM by Addr68
This is a song by Brian Adams,
"Have you ever really loved a woman"

A song about really loving a woman.
A song about really loving your partner
This should be mutual.

How do we really love someone?
Are we really being loved the same?
This I ask?

Louis L'Amour said:

“This -- this was what made life: a moment of quiet, the water falling in the fountain, the girl's voice... a moment of captured
Tags: desires, love, wishes
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Ship Mates on the high Seas

Posted 01-17-09 at 01:13 AM by Addr68 (Thoughts of Love: Essence and Reflections)

Years ago, I delivered a sermon using an illustration of the Master looking upon his fleet of wooden masted ships and had a special cargo to be carried to a far off place; what ship was to carry his special cargo? Which ship was ready for service?.....

This blog entry is not a sermon, but rather a look at a deck hand refitting ships anchored in the harbor...This is his view...
Posted in Uncategorized