ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Gave adderall to dog, now he does all the h/w

Posted 05-07-09 at 01:49 PM by anonone
Oh man, my dog wound up with about 100mg of adderall ovet the last several days and he's just blazing through all my term papers. He's writing in the passive voice and it sounds mega smart. It turns out that all this time he's been super intilectual and just had ADD which was totally holding him back. Well not anymore --thanks to Schedule II stimulants.

I just hope he performs this well in the work place, it's goona be kinda hard passing him off as a person and me... Idk, he'll...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stressed out by my Pdoc!

Posted 02-28-09 at 08:21 PM by anonone
*****… Ok, time to take notes on my doctor fiasco about the phone script... it's in order of events, very dry (true story) and ****ing stressful! but It feels good, and is a good habit to journal stressful things.

1) Saw doc and asked for script of Adderall, was told I could change script if I’d like just by calling him.

***I told him that I was experiences weird head symptoms, that my Pdoc had no explaination for, but he advised me “you should...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

to be titled

Posted 02-28-09 at 02:43 PM by anonone
(this is the rough draft of something that occured to me during a post. No time for polish, sry. Hope you enjoy)

Once upon a time there was this dude named Paul. He was a pretty cool guy. He had ADD. He had always struggled in life socially as a young man but last year he got lucky and found himself his one and all. Her name was Tarie Ghdgd (the last name is German I guess, the first name is plausible at least )

They fell in love exactly three Augusts ago,...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guide to Adderall based on experience

Posted 11-02-08 at 05:27 PM by anonone
This blog will contain excripts from a guide that I'm going to piece together that will benefit people who are ADD and using stimulants. This post will containt the highlights of the guide that I probably would never bother to read myself. I'll be posting the excripts as I come up with them, although I may copy and paste some good ones from the guide that I've already somewhat rough drafted.

Comments are welcome if you have any and I will apreciate any criticisms you may have,...
Contributor
Old

Ugghh... the world sucks...

Posted 10-23-08 at 12:57 PM by anonone
A few weeks ago I made an apointment with a generic Doctor where I go to school now. I only needed to get a script out of them cause all my others expired.

I wanted to just get a psychiatrist (for good measure), but my last psych (the nicest Dr. in the world who was the first to ever suggest an idea to help me cope {beta blockers} witch I grew out of!) who I hadn't seen in 2 years was declaired ...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized