ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

A journal of my acheivements, goals and struggles of being a parent with ADD of an ADHD child along with a homemaker and wife. People take such things as organization and completion of normal daily tasks for granted when those who are struggling just want the simple things life has to offer us each day.
My Myspace
Old

Infuriated with youngsters teacher, give him a break he is 5yrs old WTF!

Posted 10-13-08 at 07:00 PM by Veggymel (Adventures In MellyLand)
It has been more than a few hours since this latest incident has pushed me over my boiling point. Here is what I posted in the threads on the actual board.

Quote:
As if I don't have enough on my plate with recently being diagnosed myself with Adult ADD. I was already aware since age 7 that my oldest, now 13 yrs old has ADD which has caused countless issues in school and other social settings. Anyhow, back to my VENT LOL..... My husband and I strongly suspect that our 5 year old may
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Last week was an awakening of sorts...what now?

Posted 10-11-08 at 12:28 PM by Veggymel (Adventures In MellyLand)
Im just venting in sorts for this post, its not my normal style - I am usually really grateful for everything I have and thankful for the great support I have. This whole thing with the new adhd meds has got me kinda trippin out a lil tho, just thinking wayyyyy too much into it I am sure - like most OCD/ADHD'ers lol. Anyhow...this is probably gonna take me forever to write (it always does lol, so bare with me while I think of what I am trying to say LOL). I will start with a recap of the last few...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ups N' Downs...hate starting new meds ;-(

Posted 09-29-08 at 06:08 PM by Veggymel (Adventures In MellyLand)
Well, last night I posted in the forums about how happy I was with last weeks results and hardly having any side effects from the Adderall script. That was short lived lol! I had a rough day today, just had some more noticeable side effects. I took my meds and kinda was in a "blah" mood to start. About 3 to 4 hours afterward while I was setting up a new playlist on myspace I just kinda zoned out for almost 3 hours..and kinda just checked out. Afterwards got a lil shakey and stuff. I know...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ADHD? ADD? Which one and how did I not know!??

Posted 09-28-08 at 11:48 AM by Veggymel (Adventures In MellyLand)
Do you find that people do not really tell you the things you NEED to know? lol...I understand it is our own responsibility to get medicated and seek therapy but what about those of us who are blissfully unaware of our strange behaviors? Well...that is me in a nutshell. Since I was a kid I remember just being so afraid all the time of my thoughts, my reactions, interactions and everything in between. I remember doing strange things (not strange to me - lets not forget I am blissfully unaware lol)...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized