ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

I'm stressed out

Posted 10-12-08 at 02:55 AM by jadezz
Hi I'm Jadezz and I have ADHD.
I need some advice and I need to know if anyone else feels the same way I do.
First I have very low self esteem here goes ..Tonight I was at my mothers place and my sisters were their and I just had dyed my hair dark black and I asked them if I looked good first they said yes and then they said OH you only look good with your hair up and then my sister said your hair Your need to take more time doing your hair and then my mother said your the type that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jadezz Jadezz

Posted 10-06-08 at 09:30 PM by jadezz
Hey I'm a twenty nine year old women with ADHD , and I have a few questions to ask maybe someone could help me!
Here goes.. I've been taking ritlan for five weeks and I have a normal feeling one day and then the next day I feel lost and wierd, is that normal????
Another question I have is that I feel that I'm more lazy on the meds,is that normal??
One more does anyone every feel like when there one the meds that they don't wan't to talk to anybody???????/
Posted in Uncategorized