ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Blank stares

Posted 10-09-08 at 10:56 AM by taz04930
Another report from school about the "blank stare". That's twice this week at school, and 1 at home. We see the Dr. today and hopefully get some answers. If not then maybe his therapist can shed some light.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Adhd, Asperger's Syndrome, Depression And Anxiety How Much More Can My 7 Yr Old Take

Posted 10-08-08 at 01:30 PM by taz04930
I'm new to all this but here goes... my 7 yr old son has more Dx's than I can keep up with and to top it all off now he's having episodes of "blank stares" during which he is unresponsive to voice or touch. I've been told his medication list is extensive but I don't know. He takes Concerta 36mg in the am along with Prozac 10 mg and Risperdal .5 mg, then at lunch he takes Concerta 18 mg, and for bed his cocktail is Melatonin 6 mg and Risperdal .5mg. Unfortunately there is nothing to...
Posted in Uncategorized