ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > ginniebean
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Sick of manipulation

Posted 08-16-11 at 11:49 PM by ginniebean
I will not play the game you can go ahead and write the script but I won't say my lines.

I'm done with that. So go ahead.. write your script, people who don't know will fully believe it.

I'll be writing my own lines. It's integrity something script writers have a difficult time with.
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Was I secretly hated?

Posted 10-11-10 at 03:32 PM by ginniebean
I have read many times how parents of adhd children love their children and hate them too. Each time I read this I feel so wounded.

He/she does this this this this and this!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!! She/he is driving me crazy!!!!

To be supportive of this 'feeling' is impossible for me. I can't do it!

I am so sick to death of adhd symptoms being treated like moral problems I am sick of ignorance and sick of hearing how understandable it is. ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One Step forward, two steps back

Posted 06-20-10 at 07:10 PM by ginniebean
When I quit my last job it took me a couple of false starts to get a new job. Actually I did get a new one, but they had no hours, so I was back to square one.

Then I got another one, but not enough hours and the amount would be very unpredictable.

Now, I have one I like, it's out of town so I need that car, but that three months off and my need for a better vehicle landed me in debt. Which I truly hate.

One of my clients is still waiting for funding...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Albert was amazing

Posted 04-22-10 at 12:43 AM by ginniebean
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

OK, I'm ****ed off.

Posted 03-06-10 at 01:38 AM by ginniebean
It took over a year.. but the topic and the people came together.. all the ones I really wanted to get into a particular conversation with showed up. The conversation was beautiful.

Until a bunch of argumentative ****s decided to crap all over it.. THANKS BUNCHES ********.

(yeah I really am that angry)

(I do not know if I've violated any guidelines if so.. toss this one)
Posted in Uncategorized