ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

3rd Day of New Med and Having A Great Weekend

Posted 11-23-08 at 12:48 PM by Russells Mom
First of all, thank you to everyone associated with this web-site and forums. I know there's a wealth of information that I've just begun to investigate!

Yesterday was a great day with Russell - no "incidents" (yelling, screaming, grabbing his throat, etc). And this morning is going just as well.

I know, I shouldnt get my hopes up - but this a great improvement for our son.

We had been advised by the psychiatrist at U of I (University...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello Everyone

Posted 11-23-08 at 02:53 AM by Russells Mom
Hi there, I am trying to find out more and more on ADHD as my 5 yr old son was just diagnosed last month. He and his twin brother started pre-school this past summer and ever since, they have been noticing that he (Russell) doesnt like to interact with the other kids as well as the others do.

Since July, we have been called from work to come get Russell from school when he would be getting out of control.

We took him to the U of I last month and was diagnosed there and...
Posted in Uncategorized