ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

When all of the thoughts in my head, finally come together and make sense...
Old

It's now 3 am and why am I still awake?

Posted 01-15-10 at 04:02 AM by ToadysFroggy (It is what it is, or is it?)
Updated 01-15-10 at 03:45 PM by ToadysFroggy (addendum)
I am so overdue in going to sleep. My bedtime is 11pm Eastern Time and I can't fall asleep...it is not like my brain is full of all kinds of non-related thoughts or ideas that are all fighting to get out.

I just can't sleep...

This is not good! I should have been asleep hours ago! I thought if I put my iPod on and instead of actually listening directly to the music, I would just concentrate on one instrument playing but that just made my brain work, instead of relaxing....
Contributor
Old

New Dose of Vyvanse...from 50 to 70!

Posted 01-14-10 at 11:04 AM by ToadysFroggy (It is what it is, or is it?)
Updated 01-14-10 at 01:14 PM by ToadysFroggy (update!)
Well, I think it finally hit home to my shrink when I called him last week and told him my depression was eerily similar to how it is portrayed on the Cymbalta commercials and I can't stand living with my head full of clutter...

Two things happened; he changed my appointment from mid-February and when my son came home from his own appointment this week, he gave my son a script for me to increase my Vyvanse from 50mg to 70mg...

Let's see how we do on this dose!
Contributor
Posted in Medication Blog
Old

*********news flash*********

Posted 01-04-10 at 04:56 PM by ToadysFroggy (It is what it is, or is it?)
Just got off of the phone with my Pulmonologist--he was calling me about my recent Sleep Study results!

He said my Apnea went from Moderate to Mild and it is up to me whether or not I wanted to use the C-PAP for it. He stated that it was not necessary to use it if I don't feel as symptomatic as I did when we tested lasted year. I already experience a lot of daytime sleepiness but that is due to Chronic Mono (CEBV)and Fibro!

I am opting for not using it! He also said...
Contributor