ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Another new dosage

Posted 09-08-10 at 08:22 PM by vritch01
I started taking the 36 mg concerta on Tues. I cannot tell you how much of a difference the medication has made. I am concentrating at work and while study for school. Even my coworkers asked about my behavior. They wanted to know why I was so quiet while charting. HMM never had that happen before. All charting was completed and all meds given as well as all orders taken off. I couldn't believe it!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

day 1

Posted 08-31-10 at 07:49 PM by vritch01
Well, today went well. I was able to stay focused much better than before. I did not feel hyper or shake. I was also not a chatty Cathy. So far so good. tomorrow I go back to work again. We'll see how this is really working. I did get all my homework done in record time!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

first week of diagnosis

Posted 08-30-10 at 10:46 PM by vritch01
This was the first week of my diagnosis with ADHD. I am 42 yrs old and apparently too old to be ADHD according to my insurance. After waiting 5 days and doing all the leg work for the insurance company I am finally certified to actually take the new medicine prescribed for me, Concerta. Tomorrow will be my first day on 18mg. This ought to be interesting. I hope this stuff doesn't affect me like the energy drinks do. They do not want me drinking those at work because I become a chatty Cathy. Today...
Posted in Uncategorized