ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

The Buck stops here!

Posted 10-22-10 at 07:45 PM by wIzd0m
So, remember when i said we lived happily ever after? well we did in my head, but the reality was we never did. After being together for 8 years we ended up separating, with me now in my own place, and her in hers. She has my children and I have what I always have had. My mental illness. Now, that we are on reality, and not in my life from mars, or my life of bliss, here are the cold hard facts.

I suffered all my life without being diagnosed, dealing with sensory issues alone, dealing...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Am I From Mars?

Posted 10-22-10 at 07:43 PM by wIzd0m
I can still remember thinking that I was from mars when i was about 8 years old. I seen many differences between myself and the other children. How they interacted with one another, how they thought about things differently then i did. Many times i was teased for it or even bullied, so i learnt very fast to just not say anything. This helped me a lot with making friends, if I didn't say what i thought.. then they liked me. But really? was i sent here from mars to study their behaviors and some giant...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized