ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > zannie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

I wish you well where ever you may be.

Posted 08-27-11 at 05:16 AM by zannie
Updated 08-27-11 at 06:53 AM by zannie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7ik...yer_detailpage

I didn't know you well despite having been neighbours for some years. I passed you in the hall, saw you in the elevator. And you seemed very alone, always friendly-polite.
Those short exchanges to acknowledge each others existence.

And one real conversation:
I saw you in the laundry room. You were greiving for your brother who just died of cirohsis of the liver. You said you...
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I won't be going anywhere near the hill on Canada Day!!!

Posted 06-30-11 at 12:39 AM by zannie
Canada Day last year after the fireworks was a one inch per 5 minute walk in a massive crowd. Not the most enjoyable hour of my life. One hour just to go one block! Crazy!!

So this year the Prince and his wife will be there. Right, William and Kate. I think the crowd might just be a little bit larger. So forget it!

I don't have a problem with those who love the Royals, I can't say I totally understand why people would want to go to parliment hill at four in the morning...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I can not wake up or what is living in that inbetween space.

Posted 04-29-11 at 01:08 AM by zannie
Can not wake up.

Yes, clearly staying up at night too long is a factor. But the fatigue in the day is the type that you feel right in the bones. The i can not even move one finger type.

I know it is not from furiously cleaning my appartment. Neither is it from extensive exercise as I seem to have some kind of hit and miss, mostly miss, relationship to working out.

I would like to think it was due to brillant research...no.

It seems to happen...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I got there in time!!!

Posted 04-16-11 at 10:27 AM by zannie
This deserves a post of it's own:

I got the form for the flowers & vegtable/herbs in on time!!!!!!!!!!!

Every year the place that I rent from gives the tenants the opportunity to order flowers. The last two years they have even included some vegtables and herbs.

This year it went from 6 to 9 plants per balcony. And the best thing is that is free!!!

Pretty sweet deal eh!!
You'd think I was crazy not to take advantage of it. ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 19

Posted 04-04-11 at 07:28 AM by zannie
This is a short update since I haven't posted in a while.

I took a total of four large re-useable bags full of stuff to the thrift store over a period of a week.

I went through all my books again and I have another bag and a half ready to go. My best purchase of the last few years is one of the shopping cart things. It made it much easier to get to the thrift store with heavy bags.

So I intend to deal with the front closet this week. Also it would...
Posted in Uncategorized