ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > zannie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Day 10

Posted 03-26-11 at 01:04 PM by zannie
Day 10

I am feeling very positive about this scattered organizing. I may not be working on it as consistently as I could but it is very consistent compared to what I usually do.

Today I cleared out an other corner near the dresser in my bedroom. I was putting stuff that I wanted to keep back in the junk drawer and then I just decided to work on the corner. This is an example of working with my distractablity. Although I haven't totally finished it since I haven't put...
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 8

Posted 03-24-11 at 11:45 PM by zannie
Day 8

Today I cleaned out my daughters top drawer. Haven't put stuff back in the drawer neither have I put stuff from cleaning out my junk drawer back. That is not great but my give away pile is growing and that is actually what decluttering is about.

Next thing I need to actually walk down to the thrift store and give it away. Hopefully tommorrow.

I also finally got around to flatening the boxes from grocery delivery around a month ago.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

day 4

Posted 03-20-11 at 11:51 PM by zannie
Finally put all the clean laundry away.

I am supposed to be tracking decluttering. But doing laundry is important so I have more space in my room. Also it is good to look through clean clothes etc. to see if I am going to give anything away.

Need to take one bag of stuff to a thrift store. I can do it after I drop the book off at the hospital for J.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

tracking my decluttering

Posted 03-17-11 at 09:28 AM by zannie
It is thurs. the march break is almost over for my daughter. I hope that when school begins again I will have gone through some more of the clutter that haunts my life and distresses my poor child.

I have been motivated to start in the bedroom because my Dad is giving me his old dresser. Therefore, the space to take my old dresser out and bring the new - to me - one in must be made.

I will track my de-cluttering progress here.

Yesterday, my boyfriend...
Posted in Uncategorized