ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > A Daily Delftenaar
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

My thoughts and experiences in Delft.
It's just life, so don't worry.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Gone and Back again

Posted 11-07-11 at 12:07 PM by diced (A Daily Delftenaar)
So. Finally he finds the time to log on to the forum again.
What has he been doing in the mean time?
I guess he hasn't been around here for a month or two. Ignoring all the reminders flooding his e-mail box, but never really forgetting the friendly people here.
He's been waiting and waiting for easier times.

Why wait? Wait for what, I hear you think. People who wait are always too late. And there will never be easier times. Times are as difficult as you make yourself...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Prioities

Posted 08-15-11 at 10:19 AM by diced (A Daily Delftenaar)
I remember thinking to myself to write more to this blog.
Well.. I'm not getting 'round to it. I'm doing so many things this summer, and 'Idling' on the forums is not an option.
Yesterday I decided to catch up on some well deserved hours of sleep. I got up because of an alarclock at 7:30, and had a small breakfast. At 10 o'clock as my roommate left for work, I decided to get back into bed.
As was to be expected, I didn't go straight to bed, because this idea came up that said...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Reminder

Posted 07-13-11 at 04:32 AM by diced (A Daily Delftenaar)
This should look like a lame blog post.
So it will encourage me to write one, which actually says what I want to say.

I call it a reminder, but really, it is procrastination.

So there..
Move along now... nothing more to see here
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why doesn't my head stay cheerful?

Posted 06-14-11 at 05:38 PM by diced (A Daily Delftenaar)
I've had a really cool evening by any standard. I did a performance of improvisation theatre of 30 minutes, for the first time.
It went really well. The rehearsal went really good, so we were all really exited (all of us, means Iz In Ln Ro and myself), which is great if you want to do an improv show. We all gave off a positive vibe, and it got across to the audience as well.

After that show, I started to feel a bit negative.. there were some points we could have done different,...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Having thoughts does not equal being able to speak

Posted 06-10-11 at 06:05 PM by diced (A Daily Delftenaar)
Actually the title says it al already.

But.. I wanted to put something out here anyway. I've been reading a lot of posts today, in different sections. I almost replied to a lot of them, but I guess I was to tired to formulate meaningful comments.
Or somebody already said what I would say in reply, so ... I don't reply.

I often get stuck in finding words to say what I feel I want to say. Changashank google for it I guess I need to go to sleep.

I...
Tags: bedankt
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized