ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

How To: Organize Your Life (on a pc)

Posted 08-19-12 at 08:57 PM by madadder
Updated 08-19-12 at 09:26 PM by madadder
Yesterday I took several hours to organize my life and gear my computer for educational success. I thought I might share with you what I found.

1. Backup your computer and reformat it. Is it cluttered, slow, and just unorganized? Start over by reformatting. Start by googling your PC's manufacturer and model number along with how to reformat your operating system. For me it was very easy and only took a few clicks.
  2. Clean your desk area. Make it clean and organized.
  3. After you're
ADDvanced Member
Old

Typelink

Posted 08-16-12 at 11:58 PM by madadder
I thought I would take the time to share this gem with anyone who stumbles across this blog. Typelink can be used in many ways for organizing your life, especially if you're in school.

In typelink I organize all of my google documents organized by category. I have all of my personal contacts in case I lose my phone, and I also use it for note taking from time to time.

Typelink is available on the web, iphone, and ipad.

ADDvanced Member