ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

bf

Posted 06-10-12 at 09:39 PM by bumblebe
Im in a relationship with someone pretty amazing. We met right before christmas and have pretty much been together everyday since then. He is open, honest, comunicates extreamly well, and he isnt afraid to tell me and show me how much he loves me.

Thats why I dont understand how I can be so difficult at times. Ive never been this close to a man before. For the first time I actuallyt feel like im on the same page and I dont have to hold back or play games.

Part of me...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

bio who?

Posted 02-23-11 at 10:35 PM by bumblebe
I looked at my profile bio for the first time in probably 4 years and and was almost confused! thats how much things have changed, I almost didnt recognize my own bio!
A few things have changed. Im no longer "active in my sobriety" as i put it before. I stayed sober for a little over 3 years. I enjoyed it and I am greatful for the experience as a whole. The friends I made are still my friends, infact the best of them are from the program.
I dont go to meetings, I am not an...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I don't know how I am handeling this

Posted 01-04-11 at 01:35 AM by bumblebe
My bf broke up with me AGAIN, via e-mail. The last time he broke up with me I swore it was over. But he did eventually win me back. Why would any one go through all he has gone thru just to end it again?

I am horribly heart broken. So much that it took me almost 3 weeks now to blog about it. I am pretty depressed. I know from last time thAt this pain will pass. It took 6 months though....

I'm not giving this heart another 6 months to heal. I'm talking super speedy...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm the parent

Posted 12-09-10 at 01:56 AM by bumblebe
I am the parent, I am the parent, I am the parent ..... I think, no no wait am I?

Well after my last blog about my son I took his cell phone away, his Itouch, his t.v. And DVD player. I just now returned his iPod only because there is no Internet connection like the itouch.

If he wants to use the computer in his room for reports, making a power point presentation or creating a spread sheet thats fine too. But he has To be in the main room to be on the Internet....
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So frustrated with me!

Posted 12-08-10 at 03:23 AM by bumblebe
Aaaaaah! Ok I drowned my iPad a month ago . Fully submerged the poor thing in water for about 5 minutes. Killed it. Doesn't really matter how it happened, but the kinda cool thing is that 3 days after it turned back on and was just like new! And has been every since.....

Until today when I got out of the car and fir got it was on my lap, fell face down on the pavement. I picked it up brushed it off and said "your ok" it was dark so I didn't notice the face is shattered....
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized