ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Creative Endeavors (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   Sharing The Wisdom (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100450)

Bluerose 04-08-11 10:53 PM

Sharing The Wisdom

Bluerose 04-08-11 11:08 PM

Re: Sharing The Wisdom

Bluerose 04-08-11 11:25 PM

Thy Will Be Done -

I use this when letting the Universe know that I'm willing to listen. I explain where I am and what I need to sort out and then I simply release it and say, "Thy will be done." I give up any preconceived notion about how it’s going to work, I just know that it will. Sometimes the answer comes instantly and sometimes it takes a while but it always comes.

Bluerose 04-08-11 11:34 PM

Bluerose 04-08-11 11:41 PM

Bluerose 04-08-11 11:43 PM

Just sharing -

There's an old story about a child trying to move a heavy stone while his father looks on.

The child works and works, but is just not strong enough. Finally, he tells his father, "I can't do it. It's impossible."

His father responds, "Of course you can. You haven't used all the strength you have available to you yet."

The little boy answers that he has tried his hardest, and still can't do it, to which the father responds,

"You haven't asked me to help you yet."

Sometimes we just have to know when to ask for help.

Bluerose 04-08-11 11:51 PM

danelady 04-09-11 12:01 AM

Thank you so much for sharing those beauties. Not only are the words wise and helpful,the pictures evoke feelings of peace and tranquility.

Bluerose 04-09-11 12:08 AM

Bluerose 04-09-11 12:10 AM

The Universe tends to send me lessons often, a dream, an insight, a passage from a book, finding a great new website, doors swing open and I happily absorb it into my day. Now I want to start sharing that as it comes so that it can become part of your day too.

pooka 04-09-11 12:15 AM

Thanks for posting this, these are really inspiring. Btw, I love your new avatar!

Bluerose 04-09-11 12:28 AM

Bluerose 04-09-11 07:32 AM

Bluerose 04-09-11 07:41 AM

"Hating someone is a thought. That person isn't hateful. It's your thought that is hateful. You are thinking hateful things. You believe what you think. But what you think is wrong. And you believe that person is hateful but it is just a thought. Putting the hateful thought to one side, is that person really a hateful person? Does everyone hate them? Who would you be without that hateful thought?" - Byron Katie

Bluerose 04-11-11 06:22 AM